Saturday, May 29, 2010

A New Beginning

This is something new to me, this is some sort of journal so I must be honest and candid in all my entries. No holds barred; I do not encourage onion skinned people to view my blog for I am brutally frank in my opinions and most of the time I am a non conformist. I am an opinionated individual and I have opinions on everyday issues and even to issues that does not concern me. I dip my fingers just for the heck of it and sometimes it serves as mental exercise for me.

I have high expectations and this site will surely broaden my horizon in meeting people with great ideas, but please don't get me wrong. I am also open to some corny stuff, some sentimental reasons, tearjerkers, and even the shallowness of showbiz is welcome here.

At this stage of my life I learn the art of hypocrisy... so hypocrites are very much welcome, I might learn a thing or two from you.

Many people find me difficult, I find them dumb. They say I'm out of fashion, I find them fashion victims. They say I'm talkative, that's true because I am intelligent.

In reality, I'm the type with a simple taste, simple joys and simple pleasures. Just look into my heart.

Welcome to Top of the Gil.




No comments:

Post a Comment